ISO 9001:2008 accredited means that we have been independently audited and adhere to the requirements of the International Organization for Standardization which include:
- A set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business
- Monitoring processes to ensure they are effective
- Keeping adequate records
- Checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary
- Regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness and
- Facilitating continual improvement
This may stretch to include the non-use of slave labor, child labor etc.
We at Pacific Consumer Link adhere to all of the above. Our interest in the eye wear manufacturing plant in China also includes remuneration for staff at above industry norms and excellent living conditions that include recreational facilities.